Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello Timberwolves fans

Since this is my first post, I would like say hello to all T-wolves fans from acros the world and say some informations about myself. I'm from Novi Sad, small city in Serbia and I'm 21 years old. Ever since I was, like, 10 years old I've became a big basketball fan. Mainly because of the big succes of our National team of (former) Yugoslavia. There were many great players like Vlade Divac so my love towards basketball grew rapidly. Few years after that I've started to follow NBA games on television, with Kings being my favorite team, as well as favorite to all the people from Serbia because of great games by Peja and Vlade. Then one day I've seen a game of Minnesota Timberwolves. I'm not shure against who were they playing but I was thrilled with KG. Since then I've became a big fan of Timberwolves and KG. Some would say KG is no longer in Minny but I think it was the best thing to do. Trade him or ruin his chances for winning the championship. We've got nice players and I have no intention to cheer any other team, just because we are the worst team in league right now...
I've been running the NBA blog in my native language for a few months, but due the lack of time I've had to abandon that project. Now I've decided to run T-wolves blog 'couse I'm reading all the news about our team and watch most of the games through internet and it won't be hard to me to write a few sentences about every game.
I hope you'll find my blog interesting and you won't complain about my poor(hope not so poor) English. Feel free to write some comments, as it would mean really much to me.

0 comments: